Answers to your common questions
Criminal Background Screening - Felonies/drug based misdemeanors or repeated misdemeanors will negatively impact your application.
Landlord References/ Ownership History – Approx. 2 recent years of favorable rental references or ownership history.
Income - Verifiable income that meets or exceeds three times the monthly rent. Income is verified via one of the following means: Most recent pay stub with year-to-date income OR hire letter/relocation letter/employment contract OR last 6 months of personal bank statements verifying deposits.
Employment - Length of employment of at least 1 year with your current employer. (This is not a requirement only a condition that will make your application file stronger.)
NOTE: Negative credit history, rental history, ownership history, criminal report or employment reference(s) may keep an application from being approved.
On-line, credit or debit card payments must be completed before 5 pm on the 5th day of the month. Assured Management does not accept cash or postdated checks.
On-line rental payments can be completed via your Tenant Portal through Resident Direct 844-530-5785.
- Make your rental payment via credit/debit card or an e-check from your savings or checking account.
- You can make a one-time payments or sign up to have your payments automatically withdrawn each month.
- Note: Auto payments are for a set amount, if you are responsible for the water/sewer charges you will need to set up a separate onetime payments for the water/sewer charges.
- When you are making 2 or more payments you will need to use these work arounds to get the payments set up. (Resident Direct will not allow a second payment from the same account to be generated when the first payment has started to process)
- Set up the onetime payment before the auto payment is scheduled to start. In other words if you have set up the auto pay for the 1st of the month, on or before the last day of the current month set up the onetime payment.
- Use different checking/savings accounts. This will also work for roommate partial payments, each roommate would set up partial payments through their own Tenant Portal.
- Resident Direct charges .50 cents for an e-check and $45 for credit/debit card payment.
Make payment at the office or send by mail.
- Mail the rent to AMI
- Deliver rent in person at the office during office hours
- Place in the afterhours outside box near the front door of the office building
By signing the Separation of Co-Residents Agreement vacating residents agree to be released from the existing lease and agree to give up right, title and interest to the security deposit. Remaining residents agree to be re-qualified and to sign a replacement lease agreement that may include increased rent or increased security deposit. The existing lease remains in full force and effect until a replacement lease agreement has been signed by all parties.
Check the lease agreement to see if you are eligible to give notice. You can give written notice 30 days before the last day of the lease agreement. If you are on month to month tenancy you can give notice 30 days before the end of the month you want to move out. If you move out in the middle of the month, you are responsible for rent to the end of the month. A lease is a binding agreement for a set period and you may still be bound to the lease. Click here to submit a notice to vacate.
Tenants are responsible for the maintenance of the rental home in that you must notify AMI of any damage to the property or of poor performance of any vendor sent to maintain the property. Please refer to your Tenant Manual for more information.
Emergencies such as backed up plumbing, flooding, call the afterhours emergency service 720-575-7338.