Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.
Resources & Tools
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current Tenants we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit maintenance requests and pay your rent conveniently online.
Links and Resources
Why Rent from Assured Management?
- We are a professional residential property management company. You will be treated courteously and your emails and calls returned promptly.
- We understand and share your concern regarding your personal information. Please be assured that we make every effort to use any information shared with us ONLY as required to do our job for the rental property owner. Our computer network is protected by the latest protection technologies and is backed up and updated on a regular basis. Our staff has been screened and is continuously monitored and trained to follow our company's identity protection programs. Our office is protected with a security system monitored by an off-site security company.
- We re-key locks between tenants, install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, schedule annual furnace preventative maintenance and safety checks.
- You are our customer and we do everything we can to handle repair requests promptly.
- Our vendors (repairmen) all sign our Vendor Agreement and are required to carry and provide proof of liability insurance and/or workman's compensation insurance. Most vendors have worked with us for years and all provide prompt courteous service.
- We thoroughly photograph single family properties inside and out between tenants. Our staff is trained to properly complete detailed property condition reports.
- We know that it is expensive to move. We show our appreciation for our tenants by offering a renewal package prior to your lease termination. If you find a comparable rental property for less per month, call us and we will see if we can match or beat that rent. The average cost to move is over $1,000. You have packing materials, moving truck, utility disconnect fees, application fees, another deposit, and first month’s rent. So save yourself the money and just contact us to see if anything can be done to save you money.
- Security deposit accounting and return is handled accurately, promptly and according to Colorado Law.
- We specialize in Residential Property Management; you can rely on our knowledge and experience.