Answers to your common questions
New Tenant Leasing fee: 50% of one month rent
Optional Annual Maintenance Survey: $150
Optional Annual Lease Renewal Package: $100
New Account Set Up and Make Ready - $400
Operating Reserve, advertising, black light test, lock rekey, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors compliance check, window lock and light bulb check, professional carpet cleaning, create property condition report and create and follow up needed repair list.
o Rent collection• Tenant Management
o Invoice payment
o Utility payment (tracking water bill to prevent lien against property)
o Monthly statements
o Verifying and confirming vendor insurance information
o Create, establish, maintain and terminate tenancies with tenants• Rental Unit Maintenance
o Coordinate and mediate maintenance requests
o Execute and enforce lease agreement
o Collect, account for and disperse security deposit
o Mediate disputes
o Billing, collection and overseeing eviction
o Coordinate lawn & exterior maintenance
o Interior maintenance – coordinating repairs required to maintain habitability.
o Interior remodeling – coordinating minor painting, carpet replacement, vinyl flooring replacement and window covering installation.
• Updated interior and exterior photos
• Place sign with brochures
• Advertise property via our web site, www.assuredrpm.com
• Personally show property
• Screen prospective tenants to include references, credit reports, criminal and eviction reports
• Draft and sign lease agreement including all required disclosures
• Collect security deposit and first month’s rent
• Coordinate and confirm completion of property make ready to include: lock rekey, check or replace smoke/CO detector, window locks, light bulbs, professional carpet clean, activate property condition report, create and follow up needed repair list
• Begin interior and exterior property condition photo record
• Recommendations regarding rent changes and current rental market
• Lease renewal package presented to tenant 30 days prior to lease expiration date
• Negotiation of lease length, terms, rental rate and follow-up
• Photos of the interior and exterior of the property
• Preventative maintenance suggestions
• Property improvement suggestions
Urine glows in black light. The black light test is very useful when charging for pet contamination.
- For questions about new account set up, bookkeeping, rent payments, on line accounts, owner statements firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about maintenance or maintenance surveys Maintenance@assuredrpm.com
- For questions about leasing, lease renewals, available rental showings, sales Leasing@assuredrpm.com
- For questions about referrals, new accounts, legal issues, problems with AMI team members email@example.com
For more information about Lakewood Property Management, please visit our educational blog page.